Tentoonstelling  I  Exhibition

 


Lust for Life

Poster by Yana Abrasheva

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 You looking for the truth?
Well, there’s the truth in your head.
Then there’s the truth that puts the
clothes on your dressers.
The truth that brings the bus
that takes you to town.
The truth that takes your taxes
and spreads it around.
The truth of the crown
The truth that Billy told Murdy
told Dorothy told Thomas something
that wasn’t true, but now might as
well be ‘cause, it’s true they
lookin at you funny.
The truth that I like you and
think you’re cool but get nervous and
my mind plays thousands of scenarios
all untrue except in my head.
That’s the truest I know.
The truth of drugs
    of mugs
   of daylight hugs
The truth that who knows what’s next
and all that’s happened is a lie.
The truth that truth ain’t
all that true
That’s the truest I can do.
(Dagobert Macib)



Ide André, 
Stéphanie Baechler,  
Roos van Dijk, 
Dagobert Macib, 
Lisa Smithson 



Opening: Saturday 21 September 19:00
Open: 26 September until 5 October




* Foto's / Photo's: 
Instagram@kunstplatformDeApotheek